Monday, August 1, 2011

I miss banana-que! i miss Pinas!

Had this deep fried banana in a Brazilian restaurant 2 days ago in Nairobi, Kenya...


It was so delicious it reminded me of two of my favorite Filipino street food - banana-que and turon!... ohhhhh I miss home and the food! banana-que, kamote-que, turon, kwek-kwek, balot and everything else!!! I can't wait till I fly to MNL this August - I will definitely have some banana-que!

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I read your posts, it's like I traveled and ate with you to those places and restos... hehehehe...

    And the more I am wanting to get well soon so that I can start my life again and at least eat those street foods that I also miss eating, in spite of the fact that I am here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Clara, how are you? I'm happy that, somehow, you find my blog helpful. thank you. :)

    I wish you all the best with your chemotherapy and I'm looking forward to more of your blog entries. I hope you get well soon! my prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...